Google+ Followers

Friday, August 2, 2013

Letters....Letters....Letters....

Wow....what happened to July !?!?!?!...here we are in August and believe me I'm not crying any tears over that...August means we're closer to my favorite season Autumn !
I've been writing lots of letters in the past weeks...even Alice had one from her friend Daisy-Mae.....of course it's been hot...hot...and more hot....a few days in July were great to be on the side porch for letter writing...no fun in 90 plus temps.
The latest issue of the Letter Exchange magazine came out and I have two listings...not that I need to have more writer pals but it is fun to see who may respond...
Well folks...get out your pen and paper...write that letter...tell a friend what you've been up to this summer besides trying to stay cool....make someone's day and send off a letter...

No comments: