Google+ Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Letters to Write...

Well here it is the beginning of June...where is the time going...I'm almost hoping for a rainy day so I can finish writing some letters. It seems as though when it's nice outside I have too much to do in the yard and other projects around the house. And needless to say letter writing gets put on the back burner since I want to do some biking on the rail trail.
I'm anxious for the next edition of The Letter Exchange Magazine to come out....not that I need more people to write to but it is interesting to see who might be new and to see if anyone responds to my listing....the magazine is always a fun read...
So you all out there pick up that pen and paper and write a letter...:)

1 comment:

365 Letters said...

We're on the same page today! I blogged about whether or not letter writers write more in the summer because the days are "longer" or if there's so much to do, they write less. Happy letter writing!