Google+ Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lazy Sunday Afternoon...

Well...here it is a lazy Sunday afternoon...have been to Church in the morning and out to lunch this afternoon and will be back in Church for a late afternoon prayer service.
What do I do when all my letters have been answered ? It is a good time to reflect on where my letters have gone and all the people I've written to in the past week. They number somewhere between 15 and 20 all as different as can be which makes writing so interesting.
So now I wait to have the responses come in...some days among the bills...magazines...advertisements...there will be a letter and not just one but sometimes half a dozen....I will stop everything and sit down to read and enjoy the happenings in another's life. Day to day things that may seem so common to others but those things make up someone's life.
So Monday marks another day that I look forward to seeing the mailman at the door with his handful of mail...who knows what awaits....:):)

No comments: